||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||6 years ago|
|1.png||6 years ago|
|2.PNG||6 years ago|
|LICENSE||6 years ago|
|README.md||6 years ago|
|_config.yml||5 years ago|
|favicon.ico||6 years ago|
|index.php||4 years ago|
|login.inc.php||4 years ago|
|logout.php||4 years ago|
|notes.php||4 years ago|
|template.inc.php||4 years ago|
For a refactored version of this application, see here : https://github.com/Robert430404/Simple-Note
The firewall at my school was blocking services like iCloud/Evernote so I couldn't use such services whenever I had a new idea in mind. So I decided to create my own "note web app" just for fun as I'm currently learning web development. It uses SQLite for storing notes and PDO for querying the database.
Simply clone the project on your server and access it through your browser. You will be able to see a nice UI with a form on which you can write anything you want.
If I were to improve this...
- Protection using a login form or a simple auth basic.
- Set tag for a note.
- Add HTML editor (TinyMCE or something else).
- Delete notes using POST request rather than GET.
- Sort notes by name/date/time.
- Ability to share notes.
- Use AJAX to create/edit/delete notes without having to reload the page.
- JSON API (to use with a Chrome/Firefox extension or a mobile app for example)
- Error handling.